Community Eye Center Optometry’s mission is to serve the health care needs of patients and to conduct exemplary business within the community. We will strive to provide the highest quality of professional care to patients starting with the initial patient contact and continuing through completion of the services provided.
Our goal is to offer quality service that exceeds the expectations of our patients. To accomplish our mission and be recognized for providing quality service, we are committed to the following ideals:
- To care for our patients in the most professional and conscientious manner;
- To select employees who maintain high professional and ethical standards;
- To encourage and support practical and efficient employee functions and management styles;
- To operate the business of CECO in a cost-effective fashion;
- To associate ourselves with individuals and organizations who share our vision and are capable of assisting us to accomplish our mission; and
- To utilize the most effective management tools and to maintain a leadership position with our innovative, professional approach to health care.
Our one-on-one approach to optometry makes Dr. Hilary L. Hawthorne and the Community Eye Center staff the eye and vision care providers of choice in the Los Angeles area. We offer the following services: eye examination, contact lens fitting, low vision evaluation, cataract co-management, glaucoma treatment, dry eye and allergy relief, ocular disease referrals, and other pre- and post-operative care. For a complete list of optometric, optical and ophthalmic services, visit our EyeCare Services or Lens and Frame Selection pages or call our Los Angeles office at 323.778.7799.`
At Community Eye Center Optometry, we are dedicated to providing you with prompt, high-quality optometric services in a clean, comfortable environment. Call us at 323.778.7799 or Request an Appointment online.
Hilary L. Hawthorne, O.D.,
Los Angeles Optometrist | Community Eye Center Optometry | 323.778.7799